Can a woman ever have enough perfumes. Noooo, that’s why there is an endless supply of so many perfumes to choose from. So you gorgeous ladies out there, looking for your next luxurious scent to purchase, how about checking out these 4 best perfumes perfect for any special occasions and as complied by the folks over at Harper’s Bazaar…Bisous
Happy Boxing Day and in celebration of luxurious style, check our top 10 favorite fashion-wrapped Christmas posts from the go-to luxury labels and fashion magazines. From Vera Wang’s cute little dog, to Manolo Blahnik’s Christmas Boot notecard, I hope your Christmas was as merry as the pictures.
2. Vera Wang’s dog Cooper striking a ‘couture’ pose
3. See Santa Sophia Webster Style.
4. Adore #Lanvin’s whimsical Christmas notecards
5. Plus this lovely Christmas boot-inspired notecard from #manoloblahnik
6. Fashionable holiday wishes from #maisonvalentino
7. Celebrate with holiday cheers with love from #michaelkors
8. Tiffany and Co wishes you and yours a wonderful day today and throughout the new year
9. Badgley Mischka wishes you a wonderful holiday
10. Merry Christmas from Vogue! Illustrated December 1, 1914 #FromtheArchives
Tis the season to give, and no Christmas gift list is complete without a chic, well fitting fragrance. So find your fragrance or accentuate your style with these 4 best perfumes perfect your special occasions and as complied by the folks over at Harper’s Bazaar…Bisous
Gorgeous, timeless jewelry with exquisite gemstones, dramatic, insane-beautiful and artistic creations, this week jewelry posts from our instagram feed are truly worth swooning over. Follow us as we take a look at 12 bold, statement-making jewelry snaps exclusively from our instagram feed that are simply #stunning and let us know which one you love…Bisous
2. Sparkle and shine over the holidays. Complete your parties’ looks with a glistening accessory from #Valentino
3. Break out the bib at your next dinner party with jewelry from @4vr_jewelry @fallonjewelry at #Bloomingdales
4. Say hello to the opulent Amelia Necklace, part of #Vivennewestwood limited edition Baia & Amelia Collection.
5. And bring your LBD’s to life with this neon necklace, courtesy of @shourouk at #Harrods
6. A splash of red, a flash of gold and a touch of exotica make this #Fendi Fendista cuff a statement jewel
7.Flying the Australian flag: talented fine jeweller #MargotMcKinney at #vogueaustralia
8.#ELLEfashioncupboard #firstlook… Andres Gallardo necklace
9. A perfect dream captured in a heavenly bracelet. @AnnoushkaDucas #LuxeJewels at #Harrods
10. For Christmas, give something #sparkly, #beautiful #cute #jewelry at #Nordstrom
11. Dear Santa, jewelry from #Prada’s new 2014 Spring collection will do for #Christmas
12. But I won’t mind this #Van Cleef & Arpels New York Zip necklace, convertible into a bracelet, white gold and diamonds too, afterall, diamonds are a girls best friend…
Bonus Luxe Jewels (I know it was suppose to be 12, but Tis the season to give and I couldn’t resist these luxury pieces just in time for #Christmas gift as they are absolutely stunning).
13. #Piaget wristwatch in yellow gold set that is so divine
14.#Chopard Seahorses, the such you have never seen, at the Pop Up Boutique @harrods London. #chopard #seahorse #AnimalWorld #adorable
15. When it comes to #rings, you don’t have to choose just one. #davidyurman #holiday #gifts #giftguide
1.Taking needle point to the next level… @nkirkwoodlondon new style #modaoperandi
It is shoe glorious shoe Wednesday, a day dedicated to the best shoe instagram post from previous week up until today. Sophisticated, elegant, and provocative, the top 12 shoes from our feed are definitely worth falling in love with. Take a look for yourself and let us know what you think about this week’s most fashionable and divine shoe instagram experience.
2. Think pink in the cerise-hued #Gine flat, complete with black grosgrain bows (#louboutinworld)
3. But dear Santa, could you add this pair of @alexanderwangny boots to our wish list?#mytheresa #alexanderwang
4. Kate 120 gets a sugary sweet update! (#louboutinworld)
5. Absolutely stunning #firstlook… @armani shoes via #elleuk
6. Perfect little pumps for a princess…(#harrods)
7. Waiting for #christmas with @renecaovilla
8.Contrast & detailing with these elegant shoes #jimmychoo
9.Dazzling new heights with #gucci
10.#shoesdaywednesday #marcjacobs #SS14 Tess Jaquard Pumps
11.The weather outside is frightful, but #stuart_weitzman ‘s resort collection is so delightful!
12. All I want for Christmas is #manoloblahnik
It is bag heaven Monday, the day dedicated to our favorite handbag instagram post from the previous week up until today. Just in time for the festive season, take a look below to see a dozen best of the best in handbag instagrams from our feed and why they should be on your radar for 2014…Bisous
1. I want one please (A new shape for 2014—the briefcase satchel (via Michael Kors)
2. A cure for Monday’s Blues: @maisonvalentino electric blue clutch (via mytheresaprgirl)
3. Or should we stay pretty in pink with these on the Go Mini and 440 Micro Mini (via DVF)
4. The contemporary luxury and unmistakable elegance of the #VersaceSignatureBag just might be the statement peice (via versace official)
5. I just might take this stairway to bag heaven with these lovelies (via alice and olicia)
6. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, which one is the loveliest of them all… @bottegaveneta (via barneysnyofficial)
7. Or try a red #Fendi Peekaboo bag to fuel your Christmas desires (via fendi)
8. The perfect party clutch (just add champagne!) @ninaricci(via barneysny)
9. Enhance your feminine side with the #longchamp 3D and its magnificent colors!
10.Forget the partridge in a pear tree, we’re all about a @toryburch saddalrina bag in a Chrismas tree (via purseblog)
11. #Lanvin Holiday Gift Ideas. #Lucky wallets. An array of precious leather and exotic skin wallets (via lanvin)
12. But I won’t mind calling it the best Christmas gift ever with this Chanel Boy Bag (via purseblog)
For a limited time only, the Raina Navy Dress by Virgos Lounge is back and what’s more exciting, you can get it for 20% of with their weekend offer using discount code “VLPARTY.” Why do I love this dress? First off, the dramatic statement top with the scalloped sleeves and the multicolored jewel with the beaded, sequin encrusted shoulder detail are simply stunning. Virgos Lounge has an eye for this detail and it clearly shows in this dress. Also, the blend of lightweight poly fabric with the flowing silhouette of the gathered skirt is equally flattering and would move elegantly as you walk. Finally, the stunning blue sets it apart from other dresses. Get yours today at virgoslounge.com and have a great weekend…