Tom Ford has taken a “Free to Be…You and Me”-inspired approach for his fall ad campaign, which will go live on his brand’s Web site today. Shot by Johnny Dufort in London, the Tom Ford fall 2014 AD campaign features Gigi Hadid, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sabrina Ioffreda, Ella Richards, Valentijn de Hingh, Yaya DaCosta, Lida Fox, Ashleigh Good, Natalie Westling and Ian Mellencamp.
In one image, a lineup of models is dressed in a variety of covered-up and come-hither looks — fishnet stockings, a sequin football-inspired jersey and fluid black eveningwear. “The concept is individual style, which was the idea behind my first women’s show in N.Y.,” said Ford. “The campaign is focused on the personal, individual style of different types of women.” The ads will break internationally in the September issues of titles including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Vanity Fair.
This March, Tom Ford will launch a perfume for women aptly called velvet orchid. It is a follow up to his 2006 Black Orchid and will join the other luxurious scents in his signature line. Notes for the floriental fragrance include rose, jasmine, and a purple orchid from Brazil. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.
1. Last Minute Gift Shopping: Trust me, for that special woman, this #Dior beauty compact via #vogue will do.
Today is Beauty Tuesday, a day dedicated to all things beauty-related. With D&G luxurious new lip colors and Sephora or Tom Ford’s crush worthy nail colors for 2014, see the top 10 latest must-have beauty essentials and trends to add to your last minute Christmas wishlist…Bisous
2. See the fab lipstick collection from #D&G inspired by golden Byzantine mosaics and jewellery. Get your Sicilian Jewels look for a sparkling Christmas and New Year. #dgxmas #dgbeauty
3. Fall in love with these crush-worthy, perfect stocking stuffer nail colors from #TomFord
4. And for 2014, which color from #sephora would you wear?
5. Love, light and lipstick via #lorealparisusa: we will take all three for Chrismas
6. 13 Lovemarc Lip Gels, 1 luxe lacquered box: Our hearts just stopped. #MarcJacobsBeauty #Giftopia
7. It’s the season of the pout! Get yours @imancosmetics.com #sexypout
8. Checkout this Pure Color Vivid Shine in Pink Voltage, a truly #alluring pink lipcolor from #esteelauder, a #musthave for #2014
9. I like these 4 colorful eyeshadows by #lauramercier view#birchbox
10. Whether you’re going for subtle (a #Shiseido shimmer palette) or over-the-top (24 Karat gold false lashes, anyone?), #vogue found the best new ways to get golden for 2014.
1. Rene Caovilla (via neimanmarcus.com)
Happy Wednesday Everyone and I pray that your day be filled with everlasting joy. Today is dedicated to shoes glorious shoes, our #shoeporn, #shoelove, #allthingshoe post for the week. So it’s raining orchids, hallelujah, it raining orchids, and for 2014 get ready to wear lots and lots of purple next year. Radiant Orchid which is said to inspire confidence and emanates great joy, love and health is the 2014 Pantone Color of the Year.
From a fashion standpoint, we can totally see why, and shoe-wise, we think Radiant Orchid is a great choice, just look at all the shoes below and judge for yourself, but better yet, we hope it helps you get a head start on sporting the 2014’s hottest hue.
2. Kate Spade3. Manolo Blahnik4. Jimmy Choo
5. J Crew6. Fendi7. Jimmy Choo8. Jimmy Choo9. Charlotte Olympia10. Manolo Blahnik
11. Tom Ford
1. Tom Ford Clutch via Neiman Marcus (Tom Ford knows style and this clutch is truly one of his finest ever made)
Since our Monday posts are dedicated to all things handbags, we have decided to stroll through the world of instagram and Google+ to round up our top 4 favorite handbag posts spotted in our instagram and google+ feed. We hope you like them as much as we do…
2. Fendi striped 2 Jours via fendi-official (personally who can say no to this wonderful striking bag oozing with pure zebra love, definitely not I)
3. Givenchy via barneysnyofficial (So in love with this icy blue bag for you for those cold winter days)
4. Mulberry via british_vogue (Although it’s cold outside, why not feast your eyes on something to covet next spring. This mulberry bag is simply gorgeous.)
It is the one and only Iman and for this holiday season, the supermodel and entrepreneur shares her holiday must haves with Harper Bazaar Magazine.
1. For Friends: Momofuku milk bar, perfect 10 cookie, only $22 at milkbar.com
2. For Friends: Embroidered pillows from her home collection starting from $39 at macys.com
3. For her: The ‘it’ fragrance Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli at $520 at nordstrom.com
4. For her: A bouquet of Peonies
5. The best gift: A black crocodile Birkin, the first gift her husband gave to her.